Friday, October 10, 2008

Ready to go? Well mmmm almost. lol

We're headed up to the sand dunes along the Oregon coast with the two trailers and our 4 toys and tonight my brain has melted into a puddle of goo trying to figure out if everything is done. My body is telling me that I seem to have forgotten it's semi-fragile recovering status and so most of everything from the shoulders down is speaking to me in rather LOUD rebukes which translate to making me walk/shuffle about like I did right out of the hospital.

So tomorrow I'm under orders from the boss man to do nothing, just give him directions and let him take care of the last little bits. I'm not sure why that doesn't totally fill me with confidence ... but it doesn't. lol Last time I left things for him to do I ended up at Disneyland with only the clothes I was wearing. Everything else was back at home in the hangup bag he'd convinced me to put my clothes in. *grin*

Anyway ... I'm drugged and headed off to bed to hopefully sleep soundly for at least 5 hours tonight. We're both like little kids on Christmas Eve ... can't wait to get up and go play in the sand!

Have a great week and I'll be back around the 20th. :)

No comments: